Instructions on mining of DP classic by example of miningrigrentals.com
- At first you should sign up at miningrigrentals.com and confirm your registration by following the link sent to your email.
- Then you should replenish your account. The account should be replenished with two currencies.
- Once you’ve paid the amount you should select the hardware for rent. To do this, open “My RENTALS” section.
- Select algorithm x11 in the right column.
- Options with capacities, prices, and rent period will be shown in the appeared window. Select the desired settings or the settings matching your current balance and press “Rent Now!” button.
- Then you’ll see a table of hardware owner. Enter your rent period into field 1. The field 2 will should the required amount of money. Then you should press “Rent Now!” button. If your current balance is insufficient, then you’ll see a window for replenishment of your balance. f you have enough amount on your account you’ll be redirected to the following page.
- On the following page, you can add a pool by pressing “Add a pool” button.
- You should enter parameters of your pool for DIGITALPRICE classic in the appeared window. You can find the necessary information here: http://superpool.in/getting_started
In Host field: superpool.in:3032
In Username field: the number of your digitalprice classic wallet
In Password field: anything
- Once you’ve entered the required information, press “Save” button to add your pool to the system.
- Pay and enable the pool in the left column by pressing “INSTANT PAY NOW” button.
- The you can supervise your information and all processes on “My RENTALS” tab.
- On “My RENTALS” tab you can review the information on capacity, remaining rental time, amounts paid, etc.
- On http://superpool.in/workers page, you can review the miners connected to this pool and their Hashrate.
- On http://dp.explorer.superpool.in/search page, you can review transactions history, e.g. by wallet number.
Download: Instructions on mining of DIGITALPRICE classic (size 1.63mb)